Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Specialist – Access Management
at Allied Universal
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Professional Security Officers and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
ResponsibilitiesSecurity Specialist – Access Management Position Type Full Time Shift Type Overnight Req ID 2020-441660
Allied Universal is looking to hire an Access Management Security Specialist. This position aids and maintains in access control permissions for a Fortune 100 company to ensure facility safety and security. Responsible for contributing to the health of the badging access system by provisioning, updating and deactivating access permissions. Assists employees accordingly with badging issues. Monitors shared access systems to ensure timely and accurate services. Provides quantitative data such as number of restaurants/markets, sales, budgets, etc. Indicate size of operations for which job is responsible. Indicate domestic/worldwide accountability. Position will be responsible for producing and providing access to 100 or more company access badges per week. Position will also review access permissions, based on online request platform, for over 70,000 employees with accompanying positive customer service. Position tracks and monitors badge production amounts, badge allocation and proper usage.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review systems and shared mailboxes with timely customer-focused response
- Ensures appropriate entry and updates to access control systems based on request approvals
- Provide data and operational effectiveness metrics
- Maintains organized workspace and maintenance of production equipment
- Production and quality assurance of access badges, ID badges, and access provisioning
- Trouble shooting customer concerns
- Manages access request system approvals, updates and deactivations of access permissions
- Ensures proper information flow to internal entities as they relate to access management
- Provides clear and concise facts through communication means to include email, phone, and in person
- Exemplifies positive customer service in open office hours
- Coordinate with supporting company security, and internal department leaders as needed
- Internal Working Relationships
- Human Global Security Team
- Human internal departments
- Security officers
- Maintenance contacts
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with customer focus; ability to be professional
- Excellent writing and listening skills to effectively communicate and document facts
- Extensive experience working in Microsoft Office programs to include Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good team member and collaboration skills
- Ability to perform duties in accordance with policy
- Well organized with ability to prioritize and multitask
- Discretion and sensitivity to confidential matters is required
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use both hands, is frequently required to stand, sit, stoop, talk and hear (communicate verbally in person and via regular telephone equipment), and must be able to read computer screens, correspondence and reports in English.
- The employee must constantly walk, stand, reach with both hands and arms, and must be able to drive a vehicle. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. May be required to climb stairs on an intermittent basis at client sites.
- The job is generally performed in an office setting; however, during site visits the employee may be subject to adverse conditions such as rain, cold or heat for short periods of time.
- The ambient noise level is usually quiet, consisting of normal conversations, business machines (copiers, printers, etc.) and telephones, but occasionally may be above-normal for portions of the shift.
- The employee must be able to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgment, and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Must be able to focus and multi-task in a busy environment, with the ability to successfully handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner. Includes being able to effectively manage multiple employees with diverse personalities and engage them to perform at optimum levels.
- Must be able to clearly speak, read and write English.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.