Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Accounts Portfolio Manager - Nationwide
at Allied Universal
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Professional Security Officers and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
ResponsibilitiesStrategic Accounts Portfolio Manager - Nationwide Position Type Full Time Req ID 2020-431832
Allied Universal is currently seeking a skilled Security Service Leader to join the National Accounts Division. The National Accounts Portfolio Manager will serve as an internal security operations expert focusing on the client relationship management across multiple states. The NAPM will work with the clients’ Corporate Security Executives, showcasing and adhering to Allied Universal’s capabilities and strengths while also serving as the liaison with the appropriate branch offices and corporate support functions.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure contract compliance at all assigned properties. Identify security issues and opportunities and recommend solutions to client’s corporate security team. Respond to critical incidents at client
- Facilitate and provide in-depth client specific training to new on-site Allied Universal Managers. Create and deliver annual training programs
- Develop a relationship with local and regional client contacts. Work with all levels of the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement
- Identify and present industry best practices to all teams in all locations
- Actively participate in industry-specific professional organizations such as but not limited to ASIS
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of Quarterly Business Reviews
- Identify client-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and measure Allied Universal’s performance of these measurements to ensure acceptable monthly scorecard results
- Ensure all administrative and operational functions including payroll, billing, accounts receivable, scheduling are accurate, and issues are promptly resolved
- Conduct in-depth audits and analysis of operational and financial controls relating to the account management.
- Manage and own the accounts receivable process for their customer.
- Lead all contract renewal, rebid and rate increase initiatives
- Create and manage to an annual overhead budget. Partner with their customer on their security budget
- Mentor managers within their portfolio to establish a succession plan for their portfolio Survey Security Professionals and leaders to gauge workplace satisfaction
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Criminal Justice plus at least five years of general management experience. Minimum of 5 years of contract or proprietary security services, law enforcement and/or military experience is highly desired. Also, we require the following skills:
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
- Proven track record of excellence in customer service and financial management
- Superior, world-class interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high-quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Proficient in web-based applications, computer systems and programs (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint), to effectively edit and create reports, database entries, and presentation materials
- Highly effective leader with the ability to build strong relationships internally with all levels of the organization and manage under difficult service delivery time-frames
- Participate in industry specific professional organizations such as ASIS
- Work with all levels in the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while focused on results
- The position requires ~35% domestic travel to client locations as well as other Allied Universal offices when necessary.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.