Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategy and Operations Analyst
at Allied Universal
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
This position will be a core member of the Corporate Strategy team. Activities will include executing analysis, developing proposed action items, and leading initiatives related to margin improvement, integration support, and operational support to the field. This job will require flexibility given the broad purview of the Strategy team; priorities of the Strategy & Operations Analyst will shift as needed.
- Conducts advanced analytics using Excel, SQL, and other software as needed.
- Develops reports and output using Powerpoint.
- Leads initiatives developed by the Corporate Strategy team.
- Provides support to the Corporate Strategy team across a variety of initiatives and, as needed, coordinates directly with field personnel.
- Outstanding performance in undergraduate studies; Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering preferred.
- 2-3 years’ analyst experience preferred
- Expert with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of SQL is preferred; willingness to learn is required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.