USE Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at USE Credit Union
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
Are you Innovative and Relationship-Focused? USE’s Marketing team is the perfect place for you! As a VP, Marketing, you’ll have the chance to direct the daily activities of the department while inspiring and developing staff. Become part of a team that is key in delivering extraordinary experiences. Do you have what it takes?
- Leads the strategic development of USE’s brand image, integrated marketing plans and creative services to attract and retain, new members; researches the competitive marketplace and advises on strategic marketing positioning; identifies and recommends competitive best practices; manages the creation of products, merchandising, pricing, promotions, and internal communications to achieve goals and serve member needs.
- Develops and executes strategic business plans, budgets and tactics to support sales associates in order to achieve credit union goals and profitability; monitors outcomes and provide course correction as needed.
- Manages the member relations leads and directs process improvement initiatives to assist the credit union in achieving its critical measures.
- Ensures compliance of credit union employees with established security, sales, operations, regulatory compliance, audit, and certification/recordkeeping policies, procedures and practices; supervises workflows within the department, maintains internal operating efficiencies and process.
- Hires, trains, manages, and coaches direct reports/department managers to ensure proficiency in all phases of their respective jobs and responsibilities to achieve goals and objectives. Assures professional development of direct reports; assists mangers with personnel issues, performance evaluations, training, coaching, disciplinary actions, terminations and development programs for employee retention.
- Promotes the brand image of USE, the credit union philosophy, and USE’s services and products to sponsor groups, SEGs, and the local community; serves as a representative and ambassador for USE at SEG, community, political and public relations functions.
- Participates in community related activities to promote the credit union; looks for and participates in networking activities within the community to promote the credit union.
- Ensures reports are developed to assist with evaluation of marketing campaign results, project status updates, competitive analysis, and business forecasts.
- Remains up-to-date and complies with regulatory requirements and credit union policies and procedures.
- Manages directly up to 6 direct reports. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training managers as needed; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required; minimum of 7 years related experience and/or training. Knowledge of marketing strategies, advertising and public relations as would normally be acquired from 10 years of experience in a managerial or supervisory position within a financial institution. Previous experience in an Executive Management role at a financial institution a plus.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, proposals, and draft policy and procedure items.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Board members, executives, groups of managers, members, organizations, and the general public.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, as well as the ability to learn new applications quickly; requires general knowledge of network and database use.
- Must be able to travel occasionally as needed. To perform this job, the employee must possess strong interpersonal skills, good communication etiquette, a professional presentation, and a high degree of personal initiative. Must be able to assist with branch operations to work occasional nights or weekends at SEG or at community functions.
University and State Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.