Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a Market Supervisor, you will coordinate and provide various services to residents of our client communities. This position works directly with residents, community managers and associates to coordinate service schedules and ensure that exemplary customer service is being provided. You will also have elevated duties that require additional partnership with the Manager and our clients.
Pay : $19-$20 Hourly
Essential duties include:
- Deliver memorable interactions with all residents by being friendly, answering questions and being helpful as you develop a strong rapport with each client.
- Assist Concierge with monitoring job board to ensure appointments are completed in a timely manner, and update should there be any schedule changes.
- Advise associates scope of service for each appointment as needed.
- Taking the lead on special projects assigned by Manager.
- Be knowledgeable of all Valet Living services available at specific communities.
- Ensure associates are adhering to all safety protocols and procedures.
- Fill in to provide a service if coverage cannot be obtained.
- The Supervisor schedule is subject to change per business demands and staffing changes.
- Act as a liaison and/or the supervisors manger partner at resident events.
- Provide exemplary and timely customer service.
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned by Manager.
Recruiting, Training, and Scheduling:
- Assist Manager with Interviewing, on boarding and training of new associates, to include providing job-specific training.
- Assist with learning initiatives that foster an environment for continuous growth, development, and creative out-of-the-box thinking.
- Assist Manager creating and maintaining a monthly schedule.
- Assist Manager with timekeeping and payroll.
Service and Support:
- Regular check-ins with new associates to ensure support.
- Act as the first point of contact for associates for assigned communities.
- Partner with Manager to provide feedback on how to improve day-to-day duties and/or processes.
- Participate in weekly conference calls with Manager as needed.
- Adjust associate assignments as needed to ensure fair workload distribution.
- Assist with client and resident complaints, questions, communications.
- Oversee additional responsibilities in Managers absence as needed.
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience in the hospitality industry.
- Experience working as a concierge in a hotel or luxury condominium or multifamily is a plus.
- Certification or degree in Hospitality Management is a plus.
- Must love all pets with an understanding and willingness to learn about their care.
- The ability to multi-task and handle various duties at one time.
- Time-management and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Maintain a professional appearance and friendly attitude toward residents and community staff.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office product.
Special Conditions of Employment & Physical Requirements:
- Own an iPhone with IOS 9 or newer or Android 6 or newer.
- Comfortable with downloading and using mobile apps.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Wants to be part of a fun and growing company.
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds.
- Working in inclement weather (rain, snow, cold, or heatwave, we walk through it all).
- Standing and walking for the majority of shift.
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.4 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.