Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Director of Operations
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The Regional Director of Operations (RDO) is responsible for leading and supporting a team of District Managers within an assigned region. Reporting to the Regional Vice President of Operations, each RDO is responsible for providing direction for up to 20 District Managers within a number of assigned regions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set direction for operations within assigned region in accordance with Valet Living's mission, vision and values.
- Set individual budget for regions/districts and monitor expenses across respective regions.
- Lead and support a team a District Managers.
- Maintain weekly communication with team.
- Set performance standards and conduct annual reviews.
- Organizing on-going training and development for team in support of skills development and professional growth.
- Work with HR on staffing needs and the interviewing and hiring process.
- Document team performance and address any issues through corrective action in accordance with VW policy.
- Train and oversee Service Valet operations to include recruitment, turnover, contract initiation and performance standards, budgeting compliance, contracts and equipment.
- Maintain profit and loss budget.
- Compile month reports for budget, inventory, employee status and service complaints.
- Monitor company vehicle conditions, including fuel and maintenance schedules.
- Organize district logistics: Setting up new communities and securing warehouse/ storage sites as needed.
- Visit properties in respective territories to ensure adherence to service standards.
- Perform regular audits of customer service database and address all issues as needed.
- Analyze, evaluate performance reports.
- Attend client meetings and other PR Events, including trade shows and industry functions.
- Adhere to and enforce Valet Living's policies and procedures.
- Back up District Managers when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years of management experience with at least 2 years’ experience managing remotely in multiple geographies.
- BS degree.
- Knowledge of basic personnel policies and procedures.
- Experience with territory management.
- Financial acumen with experience managing large operational budget.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Valet Living Benefits:
- Comprehensive group medical, dental and vision plans plus RX coverage.
- Long and short term disability.
- Company paid group life insurance.
- Medical/dependent care spending plan.
- Ability to participate in company 401k plan.
- Generous paid time off for vacation and sick time.
- Company observed holidays.
- Work from home.
- Cell phone.
- Allowance for business related expenses.
- Company vehicle/gas card.
- Career opportunity with a national industry leader.
- Stable, evolving organization with solid market position.
- Environmentally conscious organization.
- Unwavering commitment to excellence.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.