Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Manager
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for promoting the Valet Living brand and meeting annual revenue goals by driving team performance of up to six Regional Sales Executives within an assigned territory. The Regional Sales Manager will divide his/her time between revenue generation and sales team management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes strategies to grow multifamily business.
- Leads, motivates, coaches and support Regional Sales Executives within an assigned region.
- Assists in the recruitment, hiring and training of new Regional Sales Executives.
- Tracks, monitors and redirects team performance.
- Assists team with contract negotiations.
- Attends and/or assists in securing executive level sales meetings as needed.
- Communicates best practices and personal/professional development opportunities for team
- Administers corrective action as needed.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products/services, sales and marketing activities.
- Develops and nurtures relationships with major management companies within the assigned region.
- Represents company at industry associations, i.e., NAA, MFE, NMHC.
- Facilitates alignment between sales team and operations staff.
Experience selling to the Multifamily Housing Industry.
- Min. 5 years leading, coaching and driving successful performance of sales teams.
- Min. 3-5 years in a business to business outside consultative sales environment.
- Proven track record of consecutively exceeding sales objectives.
- Working knowledge of personnel policies and procedures.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with C-level executives.
- 4-year degree.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and database experience.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.