Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Services Specialist
at TBK Bank
Provide support to Branch Operations for deposit account documentation, account and system maintenance and various other areas as described below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Edit all new deposit accounts on a daily basis to ensure accounts are correctly entered on the system and to ensure accounts are opened in accordance with internal procedures and applicable regulations.
- Verify the correctness of new account documentation, such as signature cards and resolutions.
- Verify information on updated account documentation.
- Perform daily maintenance and account corrections in Director.
- Process and send out statements coded with a special handling code on a daily basis.
- Process and record returned mail on a daily basis and send list weekly to Retail Staff.
- Send letters to customers who call and change their Opt in/out status.
- Perform routine editing duties to ensure accuracy of recorded data. Compare information or figures from one record against same data on other records.
- Record and monitor all W-8BEN customers, including follow up on expiring forms.
- Add, track and remove customers on/from backup withholding on a weekly basis.
- Balance Savings Bond Interest addendums.
- Assist in the processing of levies, garnishments and subpoenas.
- Process verifications of deposit daily.
- Verify dormant and inactive account transactions on a daily basis.
- Assist in the research of unclaimed property and assist in the preparation and mailing of unclaimed property letters from March through October.
- Monitor Savings and Money Market Accounts for Reg D activity on a daily basis.
- Monitor activity on Totally Free Business Checking accounts on a monthly basis.
- Name and upload Driver’s Licenses to Director.
- Perform and process file maintenance requests from Retail Staff in a timely manner on a daily basis.
- Provide exceptional internal customer service and answer and/or assist with questions or issues from Retail Staff or other departments on a daily basis.
- Perform daily name and address merges, as well as daily file maintenance for system clean up.
- Promote and implement the bank's sales culture and service philosophies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Three to six months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.