Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TBK Bank
Join Triumph Business Capital!
At Triumph Business Capital, we believe the strength of our commitment is reflected in product innovation and the strategic partnerships we've established. That's why we look for team members who work hard to make a difference in their workplace and community. Our goal is to make long-term improvements in everything and everyone we touch. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
Position Summary: The Scrum Master/Senior Business Analyst will perform tasks by specializing in a specific technology application and its features, functions and capabilities. They will collaborate with subject matter experts on the specific workings, features and function of our software modules. They will partner with the product owners and stakeholders to define features and functionality with an end goal of meeting business requirements and delivering best in class applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in priority setting for IT initiatives by facilitating discussions with business stakeholders, product owners and development teams
- Consult with stakeholders to understand business problems and translate them into user stories with detailed acceptance criteria
- Create detailed project plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports
- Develop user stories and acceptance criteria for applications that define the business requirements, according to exiting standards and methodologies based on a comprehensive understanding of TBC’s operational needs.
- Document detailed systems design specifications and components (e.g., user screens, program logic, calculations, formats, reports, interfaces, etc.)
- Work with development teams using Agile methodologies to ensure value is being delivered on each sprint
- Proactively stay up to date and informed of any change, or planned change that will impact the user community and document/communicate changes
- Work closely with development teams to manage the execution of projects on time and within budget
- Participate in systems acceptance testing activities
- Manage vendor relationships and/or resources as needed
- Provide problem resolution and enhancement support for production applications
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years project management experience in a professional environment supporting multi-function project team’s product owners, software engineers, and QA
- Experience with agile implementation methodologies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and experience with collaborative application development platforms like VSTS or JIRA
- Development experience a plus
Skills & Abilities Required
The successful candidate will possess business operations experience and skills, leadership and management expertise, analytical and critical thinking skills, and attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Experience supporting multi-function project teams with at least 5-10 team members including product owners, and developers
- Prior experience with leading project idealization to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to flex communication style with technical and non-technical users
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills self-motivated and reliable, drive to hit performance targets in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with and influence personnel
- Strong Collaborative skills with an ability to effectively communicate with both technical teams and non-technical business users/leaders
- Strong and focused team player and a consensus builder
- Ability to sift through details quickly and determine what’s important
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment; strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Passion for and a desire to delight the customer
The work environment characteristics described here maybe encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.