Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Management Onboarding Specialist
at TBK Bank
The Treasury Management Onboarding Specialist will be responsible for the successful onboarding of Clients with Treasury Management and Small Business products. This position will interact with Treasury sales staff, Product Management, Service, Project, and Client Training Specialists.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Onboard Products and Services for Treasury Management and Small Business Clients.
Including clients with large, complex, depository relationships.
- Set up and capture Treasury Management product revenue appropriately.
- Review Treasury Management Agreements, internal forms, and onboarding requests to ensure proper execution.
- Communicate directly with clients regarding testing and any format changes needed, including ACH files, Positive Pay issue files, etc.
- Ensure that product onboarding timelines and SLAs are met.
- Mentor new Onboarding Specialists, including training of new associates.
- Attend meetings and training as required to continue development and to enhance knowledge of Treasury Management products, processes, and technologies.
- Support Treasury Management in the development, implementation, and maintenance of new products.
- Cross-train in other areas of Treasury Management Services and Operations.
- Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures of the bank.
- Support the sales and service goals of the Treasury Management Department.
- Support organizational growth.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or (GED) required.
- Two to four years’ experience in high level customer service environment.
- Bank operations and/ or Treasury Management experience required.
- In-depth knowledge of Treasury Management products and services.
SKILLS and ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good planning and organization skills.
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Technical expertise is preferred.
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.