Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Management Service Specialist
at TBK Bank
Primary functions are to service business clients banking needs, provide support to branch personnel for consumer electronic services, and complete specific operation tasks associated with TM products. This position acts as a liaison with sales staff, technical specialists, and TBK staff to ensure high levels of service delivery to all customers – internal and external.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Main point of contact for commercial clients’ servicing needs. Assists commercial clients on deposit, loan, and credit card related issues.
- Researches and resolves daily operational problems experienced by customers – internal and external, explains TBK products and services.
- Provides customer support for Treasury Management products including ACH, Business Banker, sweeps, positive pay, remote deposit capture, wire transfers, bill pay and lockbox.
- Implements new Treasury Management products for customers.
- Provides support to branch personnel for consumer electronic products including online banking, mobile banking, and consumer bill pay.
- Uses technical knowledge to identify and source opportunities for new revenue through enhanced products and service capabilities.
- Educates customers and employees on security issues related to Treasury Management.
- Performs daily and monthly audits of Treasury Management activity.
- Joint sales consultation with Treasury Sales Officers and clients on technical matters related to the utilization of Treasury products and services.
- Participates on project team of new/enhanced product roll out.
- Tracks activities as part of overall department efficiency tracking.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two to four years experience in high level customer service environment
- Bank operations experience desirable.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong attention to detail and good planning and organization skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.