Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, Senior Marketing Manager
at TBK Bank
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
Position Summary: The VP, Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for leading, developing and executing an assigned business lines marketing strategy to ensure its goals (sales and marketing) and objectives are achieved for TBK Bank, SSB, its parent company and its divisions (TBK Bank, Triumph Commercial Finance, Triumph Insurance, Triumph Business Capital and TriumphPay).
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The primary focus of this leadership roles includes planning, budgeting, project management, execution and measurement of integrated marketing and communication efforts. This individual should be strategic thinker who is highly collaborative, creative and able to lead people and processes that include conceiving, socializing and building support for ideas and concepts; developing and gaining support for strategies and successfully executing plans; and measuring results and making recommendations to improve future plan and/or spend. In addition, this individual may directly/indirectly manage a team or cross-functional team and serve as the ‘go to’ in the absence of the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Develops and implements long and short-term strategic marketing and media plans for TBK Bank, its parent company and its divisions (Triumph Business Capital, Triumph Commercial Finance, Triumph Insurance, TriumphPay), ensuring uniformity in company brand, voice and messaging
- Plans and executes integrated marketing programs to support growth of the products and services, including using and monitoring key data points such as lead growth, awareness and consideration
- Develops and manages marketing budgets
- Conceptualizes and oversees the development of marketing and sales materials such as web content, print and digital, social media, print collateral, presentations, email and direct mail campaigns and video
- Oversees company and executive leadership’s participation in events related to the assigned business line, including sponsorships, tradeshows and/or seminars
- Oversees and directs market research, competitor analyses and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives
- Measures marketing programs on an ongoing basis, providing executive-level reporting on campaign results
- Stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the company and adjusts plans accordingly
- Manages team members within the department and is responsible for hiring, coaching, performance management and development
- Partners with the Risk Management/Legal/Compliance team to ensure the company’s compliance and vendor management requirements and standards are achieved
- Other duties and special projects assigned according to the needs of the organization
The ideal candidate for the VP, Senior Marketing Manager will provide strategic leadership as well as execute in the trenches; specific requirements for the position include, not limited to:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field required; MBA preferred, but not required
- 8-10+ years’ professional experience in integrated marketing program planning, development and execution (B2B and B2C)
- 5+ years’ experience in a banking/financial services/commercial finance environment preferred
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing and social media landscape
- Project management experience, including management of vendor relationships
- Advertising or digital ad agency experience a plus
Skills and Responsibilities
- Able to research, learn and understand the complex financial markets that TBK Bank and its divisions operate
- Stays abreast of competitive, economic and industry changes, as well as community/cause developments to stay nimble and help pivot the business
- Focuses on steering marketing and communications in alignment with the brand voice, community causes/developments and has a strong hand in helping steer the client brand
- Ability to understand and manage complex projects, multiple vendors/contractors, while working under tight schedules and deadline
- Effective, professional verbal and technical written communication skills, with excellent writing and editing abilities
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to plan, manage and oversee production of creative materials, taking ideas from concept to completion
- Able to work independently, applying education and professional experience to achieve outstanding results
- Demonstrates highest level technical and cognitive abilities to ensure accuracy, precision and complete projects on time and on budget
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe environment
- Experience developing/managing email marketing campaigns via CRM/marketing automation software required (Salesforce and Pardot preferred)
- Open to learning and adopting new marketing concepts, processes and technologies to help advance the organization and specific strategies
- Partnership and Relationship Building Skills
- Build partnerships to proactively collaborate on goals, objectives, programs and initiatives that promote brand image, community, products & services and employer recognition. This may include any of the above that cut across the organization to keep team members informed.
- Build alignment with Executive team, Business Partners, Shared Services and Operational support, as well as within the Marketing and Communications group to identify smart wins and speed-to-market
- Team player with a strong work ethic. Demonstrates considerable tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment with ability to build/maintain effective interpersonal relationships
- High level of maturity and stability with an "optimistic" approach
- A self-starter able to be both entrepreneurial and strategic in approach with hands-on experience
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.