Vanco Payment Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vanco Payment Solutions
We are excited to delivering streamlined access and support through web-based solutions designed to address our industry’s unique needs. We offer administration and payment solutions to the faith-based and nonprofit market as well as K12 schools, arts education and community organizations.
We are looking a Partner Manager in our Sales department for our Faith team. This position will report to the Sr. Manager, Strategic Partnerships.
The Partner Manager is responsible for generating new business by establishing partnership agreements with non-profit and faith-based organizations. In this role, you will manage existing partnerships and develop new revenue opportunities.
Some of the value you will provide to partners is industry context and additional product information. In general role duties include 50% relationship management, 25% working leads that come in and 25% prospecting activity.
Management style is facilitative, welcoming open dialogue and transparency. We work on things together. Onboarding at Vanco is self-directed learning side-by-side with a peer mentor.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Partner Manager, you will
- Research, prospect and establish leads for partner relationships followed by an introductory needs analysis/discovery meeting utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Prepare and present proposals to organizational decision makers in-person and via video conference.
- Work closely with supervisor and other members of the partnership sales team to achieve departmental goals.
- Work closely with assigned partnership coordinators/engineers to ensure contractual fulfillment with an emphasis towards maximizing cross promotional opportunities.
- Generate a pre-determined level of new business revenue.
- Work special events to enhance relationships with existing partners and prospects.
- Work closely with other departments within the organization on partner related programs, including; product development, marketing, operations, and finance.
- Ensure delivery of monthly sales reports, update CRM, calendar and manage pipeline consistently
- Spend 25% of day on prospecting activities
- Other duties as assigned by Sr. Manager, Strategic Partnerships.
Who you are:
- You have bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- You have 2 years’ experience in partnership sales
- You have demonstrated achieving results and have a strong desire to succeed
- You are willing to travel 25% of the time.
- You have excellent communication skills, including; verbal, written and presentation skills.
- You have experience with contract negotiation
- You are a self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work with aggressive individual and team sales goals.
- You are creative, detail oriented, possess a strong work ethic, are willing to learn and have a burning desire to succeed.
- You easily establish and maintain strong working relationships with corporate clients and co-workers.
It’s a bonus if you have experience with the payment processing industry.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to develop technical and leadership skills
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is committed to serving those who improve their communities. We are a technology leader specializing in payment and donation processing, education administration software and event management. We serve more than 45,000 customers in education, faith-based organizations, nonprofits and professional services markets. Vanco earns the trust of clients by providing tools that reduce administrative burdens and costs, enable organizations to increase fundraising and simplify work. Vanco has offices across the United States and in Mexico and Australia.
Looking for an awesome place to work? Start a conversation with us today!