Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center/Referral Supervisor
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Referral Coordination
- 40 hrs/wk - (M-F- 9am to 6pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. We are located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. We have a very competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, AD&D & disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Assist and support the Manager in providing oversight of the department. Ensure adherence to all related policies and standards; assist with maintenance of quality control, staffing, training and counseling of employees. Responsible for continuity of patient care, including referrals and authorizations. Primary duty requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Assist with the orientation and training of new staff; provide on-going monitoring and performance evaluation
- Provide direct supervision of staff and volunteers
- Oversee job assignments and work schedules and recommend changes as needed
- Keep manager informed of issues and needs of staff
- Recommend process changes to increase efficiency and reduce waste
- Complete all associated paperwork, including obtaining prior authorizations, patient and clinician cover letters, and necessary referral logs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Minimum one year supervisory experience in an ambulatory clinic setting
- Minimum four years’ experience in medical, social service setting or related field
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance, and reliable transportation to travel between sites for meetings and/or to gather information for reporting purposes
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Ability to interact with all VCC personnel and the public in a professional manner
- Ability to track and manage time and budgets effectively
- Proficient in windows, MS Office programs, internet use and business e-mail communication systems