Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Prenatal Manager - Interim
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Women's Health
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F 8am to 5pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsible for the implementation, maintenance and monitoring of assigned health programs at all sites, particularly CPSP (Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program). Oversee and manage the work plan and budget as defined by the program guidelines. Ensure objectives and scope of work are being met and develop corrective action plans/strategies as needed.
- Coordinate the administrative aspects of assigned programs with Clinic Managers who have the prenatal program at their site
- Prepare training curriculum and provide ongoing training for program and clinic staff as required
- Develop, implement, monitor, and maintain program policies, procedures and protocols, including quality control
- Bachelor's degree in a medical or related field
- Minimum four years' documented related experience with progressive responsibility
- Minimum three years' supervisory experience
- Availability and willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
- Valid California driver's license, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Program development experience
- Childbirth educator certification
- Experience with CPSP program
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- General knowledge of perinatal program needs and issues
- Knowledge of related health issues
- Knowledge of available local community and government resources, community health centers, public assistance programs and state/federal regulations
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel), business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities