Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Supervisor - Youth Programs
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Health Promotion Center
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F 9:30am to 6pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Coordinate and supervise one or more programs. Provide oversight of administration and implementation of project work plan and budgets.
- Responsible for budget tracking/fiscal accounting and assuring that program expenses are allowable within contract terms
- Responsible for internal and external program reporting, such as progress and final reports. Oversee completion of program objectives and recommends changes in scope as needed or appropriate
- Participate in development of programs and assist grant writing team, as needed
- Serve as liaison and assist with collaborative support activities with community agencies, local government representatives, neighborhood residents and other Vista Community Clinic project staff
- Associate’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of five years' related experience
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Bachelor’s degree with one year of related experience
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Ability to interact with all VCC personnel and the public in a professional manner
- Ability to track and manage time and budgets effectively
- Ability to plan and facilitate internal and community meetings
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel), business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities