Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Do you naturally love to problem solve?
- Are you passionate about leading a group and make an impact in the lives of others?
- Do you enjoy creating purpose and positivity for others?
- Do you excel at managing multiple priorities?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care.. right place..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
- Assist in organizing programs for group and individual activities based on residents individualized needs as identified in residents’ health-care plan
- Maintain a balance of recreational activities
- Help prepare monthly bulletin board indicating future activities, holiday themes, or picture review of past activities
- Participate in group activities that are scheduled to provide for maximum involvement by interested residents
- Participate in programs for improving skills and learning new ideas and techniques
- Responsible for transportation of residents within the community from one area to another area where activities may occur
- Help coordinate scheduled activities with other departments
- Communicate residents’ programs to residents, residents’ families, volunteers, and community staff
- Record progress notes on resident’s activities and response of resident to activity program
- Assist in preparing Monthly Activities Calendars indicating scheduled activities and times for coming months which reflect interests identified by the comprehensive assessment, offer activities at hours convenient to the residents (morning, afternoon, some evening and some weekends), reflect the cultural and religious interests of the resident population, appeal to both men and women and all age groups, living in the community, take place in a variety of locations (i.e. indoor/outdoor and community based activities), and include seasonal and special events
- Review the activity supplies and equipment to ensure materials are available to residents
- Prepare monthly report on progress of activity program
- Participate in in-service program of the facility
- Record resident’s activity participation in resident’s individual medical record. Keep group records of participation on scheduled activities
- Recognize abnormal signs and symptoms which may signify a physical change in resident’s condition that could require nursing intervention. Report same to Wellness Director immediately
- Help read incoming mail, and address and post outgoing mail upon the resident’s request
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience: Two years of experience in a social, recreational or resident activities program in a health care setting (preferred).