Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Director- The Lodge at Grand Junction
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Are you passionate about building and creating an experience for residents?
- Do you like to multitask and manage multiple projects at once?
- Do you get excited about collaborating with multiple partners to achieve a goal?
- Are you able to problem solve quickly on your feet and think of multiple solutions to the outcome?
Be a part of our team at Grand Junction Lodge, opening in April 2019. Grand Junction Lodge is designed for easy Colorado living with many options to support seniors active lifestyle and wellness. Experience majestic Mesa views with a prime location near physician’s offices, St Mary’s Medical Center, shopping and the best Grand Junction has to offer.
Life can be enjoyed with all the comforts of home in our 36 assisted living apartments and suites and 12 memory care apartments in our distinctive residence. Amenities will include 24-hour on-site staffing and emergency response personnel, state-of-the-art technology to support independence and enrichment, personalized lifestyle recreation and leisure offerings. Grand Junction Lodge will offer a variety of chef-prepared culinary and dining experiences and outdoor lifestyle experiences including a greenhouse and horticulture area. In addition, our skilled nursing facility is conveniently located within a few miles of Grand Junction Lodge. With that, we’re able to provide a continuum of care while we serve our seniors needs on all levels.
Our name, WellAge reflects our commitment to creating environments and services to promote our residents aging well and remaining active doing the things they love and enjoy. Grand Junction Lodge is owned and operated by WellAge Senior Communities. We are adding six new communities over the next two years and we’d love for you to join our team!
The Executive Director is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and coordinating of the community to ensure quality care for residents; be knowledgeable of and implement federal, state and local regulations for a safe and engaging experience for the community and residents, personnel, and physical environment.
Pre-opening Duties 15% time
- Builds relationships with key parties to facilitate decision making and implement effectively and efficiently
- Works with Life Safety and Local Fire Department on installment, processes and preparation for all safety measures
- Attend weekly meetings with Owners, Architects and Contractors conducted on site and by phone
- Manages project details and project timelines for opening and operations
Marketing Duties 25% time
- Marketing Relations with local city/town chambers
- Handle marketing calls from interested potential residents/families when inquiries are made on the internet or phone to the listed community’s number
- Maintain CRM and reports with all inquiries, leads, and detailed information on for sales and marketing oversight of censes
- Send marketing materials either by email or hard copy to all parties
- Follow through to answer questions and secure the business
- Work with Director of Sales and Marketing on announcements, marketing, setup to deliver high quality launch, fill ups and stabilized
- Work with Director of Sales and Marketing on paper, social media, electronic media, publications in senior advertising venues
Operations Duties 30% time
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and quality standards for each department
- Operate, manage, and maintain community in accordance with established police and procedures of the governing body
- Develop and manage budgets for departments, staffing and equipment
- Financial management and reports
- Accompany surveyors and consultants on community inspections; arrange exit conferences which include department heads; review deficiencies and submit plan of correction to appropriate government agency upon receipt of report of deficiencies
- Work with State on Letter of Intent, License, Restaurant License
- Work with equipment vendors and secure pricing and ordering of equipment
- Manage the facility operations for optimal client service and financial outcomes
- Oversee the maintenance of building and ground
People Management Duties 30% time
- Select, hire and manage the department managers and staff
- Motivate and develop staff for high levels of performance
- Evaluate performance of employees with department heads and supervisors and discuss evaluation with respective employees
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for each department
- Hire Wellness Director and other key department managers
- Work with department heads and supervisors to provide staff meetings, in-service training, orientation programs, employee evaluations, and supervision.
- Represent community with government and private agencies
- Develop good relationships with owners, families and residents
- Develop community relationships
Skills & Knowledge: New Chapter 7 regulations effective July 1, 2018
Experience: 3+ years of experience in IL/AL, experience in the launch of a new community (preferred); experience using Point Click Care (preferred); business experience
Certifications: Colorado State Certification for Assisted Living
Bachelor of Science degree in Healthcare Administration or related field (preferred).
WellAge is an Equal Opportunity Employer