Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Social Services Director
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
Social Services Director
- Is managing multiple things at one time easy for you?
- Are you passionate about building relationships and connections with people?
- Do you like to collaborate and work as part of a team?
- Are you passionate about delivering high quality service?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care.. right place..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
Engaging Culture - Competitive Pay - Growth Opportunities - Great Benefits - Family Environment - Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
- Must exhibit a caring, tactful and compassionate demeanor at all times, be able to skillfully handle stress, and deal effectively with difficult people and situations.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and communicate in English, with bi-lingual abilities a definite plus.
- Will be flexible in scheduling to meet the various needs of our population, their families and our staff.
- Skill in managing multiple obligations and varying demands without impacting the lives around them.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of families and residents.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state
- Must have excellent documentation skills
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Bachelors of Social Work Degree from an accredited college or university and Colorado Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Licensed Clinical Worker with Long Term Care experience and working on completion of clinical hours may be considered.
- Must have, as a minimum, two (2) years of experience as a social worker in Long Term Care. Must have experience working with the psychiatric population. Experience in healthcare consultant role preferred