Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Volunteers of America
Start the beginning of this Year with a new career and join our team!
Looking for a meaningful career in Marketing? Let's Make a Difference Everyday In The Lives Of Seniors In Your Community!
Volunteers of America is seeking a friendly Marketing Manager with proven experience in marketing for senior care to join our team and market for both our Homestead of Rochester Community and our Rochester Rehab Living Center!
***Marketing experience MUST include Long-term care, Acute care, Rehab, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Independent Living. Extreme Customer Service IS A MUST***
Objective The primary Role of a Marketing Manager is to to include presentations to potential referral sources such as community groups, develop new referral sources and maintain referral tracking system and marketing file, work with Corporate Marketing to develop annual marketing plans and written marketing materials, and direct and oversee responsibilities of the marketing team.
Exempt Employees offers 3 different benefit packages including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403B, and PTO just to name a few.
**BONUS**BONUS**BONUS** Excellence Bonuses - Quarterly bonuses available for employees that participate in:
* Refer a friend
* Staying with the Family - Years of Service
* Committee involvement
* Become a coach and mentor new incoming staff members
Core Responsibilities: 1. Must have consistent and documented experience in marketing, preferably in health care/geriatric or combined with knowledge of the unique needs of the elder population and their caregivers. Ability to identify and follow through with referrals as well as identify new resources for referral.
2. Provides individual and group marketing presentations to potential referral sources.
3. Maintains consistent, close contact with existing referral sources.
4. Maintains referral tracking system and mailing list as well as marketing files.
5. In conjunction with the Corporate Public Relations and Marketing, develops annual marketing plan and all appropriate marketing materials, including newsletters, press releases and advertising.
6. Participates in marketing activities, e.g. senior fairs, canvassing senior hi-rises, as developed in marketing plan.
7. Plans and coordinates open houses/marketing events to enhance exposure for any of our marketing programs.
8. Directs, supervises, and evaluates the Marketing Team.
9. Substitutes for Marketing Members when necessary.
10. Attends staff meetings and in-service training as required.
11. Follows all Volunteer of America Policies and Procedures and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety guidelines.
12. Protects privacy and maintains confidentiality of all company procedures, results and information about employees, participants and families.
13. Practices Universal Precautions and follows appropriate infection control procedures.
14. Maintains safe working environment.
15. Participates in and supports the Quality Improvement Initiatives.
16. Participates in continuing education classes and any required staff and training meetings.
17. Maintains professional affiliations and any required certifications.
18. Performs other duties as required or requested.
1. Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business or a health or human services field required.
2. Experience: Four (4) years of experience in a Marketing role for a health care provider, or in an information and referral resource role with the senior networks.
3. Must have medical clearance for communicable diseases and up-to-date immunizations before having direct participant contact.
4. Must have a valid driver's license and have means of transportation.
5. Must clear background check.