Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse - Case Manager
at Volunteers of America
MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERYDAY IN THE LIVES OF SENIORS IN YOUR COMMUNITY!
Up to $7,000.00 Sign On Bonus!
Looking for a meaningful job or career? Don't just stand at a cash register, make a difference in the day of one of our senior residents!
Volunteers of America are seeking friendly, passionate and energetic RN Case Managers to join our team!
***This is a 12-hour, 3 days a week Shift.***
Work in a beautiful Assisted Living in Northwest Rochester. If you love seniors and wish to make a difference - come join us!
In return for your service - we offer top benefits, scholarships, and a fun and supportive environment.
Take advantage of our scholarship programs and advance from a RN, Nurse Manager or Director of Nursing.
* 403b Retirement Savings
**BONUS**BONUS**BONUS** Excellence Bonuses - Quarterly bonuses available for employees that participate in:
* Refer a friend
* Staying with the Family - Years of Service
* Committee involvement
* Become a coach and mentor new incoming staff members
1. Reviews client referral information and responds to requests and inquiries as appropriate.
2. Performs client assessments based on agency standards of practice to ensure effective and appropriate home care services.
3. Directs, plans and initiates appropriate action independently and responsively in home care situations.
4. Manages/supervises a team of RNs, LPN's, Home Health Aides, and Personal Care Aides to provide effective and quality home care services.
5. Participates in human resource management to achieve quality service delivery and appositive employee relations.
6. Promotes personal safety and a safe environment for clients and coworkers.
7. Performs other job duties as assigned by Director of Clinical Services.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing program with a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment.
2. Current license as a RN in the state(s) of practice; Baccalaureate degree preferred.
3. Minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience, with a combination of long-term care dementia care or acute care. Home care experience preferred.
4. Previous supervisory/management experience in a health care setting.
5. CRP certified.
6. Effective written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
7. Organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
8. Knowledge of Home Health regulatory and reimbursement requirements.
9. Twenty-one (21) years of age, meet the MVR organization standards, and have a valid driver's license in the state the facility is located in.
10. Customer service oriented.
11. Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
12. Possess adequate strength, coordination, dexterity and endurance to meet the strenuous physical demands of such resident care responsibilities as lifting and moving patients.
13. Must be a team player.
14. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.