Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) - PM Supervisor
at Volunteers of America
The PM Supervisor is vital to increasing the quality of cares given to residents in order to enhance the functionality of the clinical team. In this role you will lead the PM and NOC team of RNs, LPNs, TMAs and CNAs to ensure quality care and customer service is provided to the residents.
- Directs and oversees the nursing staff to ensure the nursing procedures are followed and reflect the current policies and procedures of the facility.
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to assure that medications and treatments are being administered as ordered.
- Perform direct care related activities for approximately 10 least clinically complex residents.
- Perform daily rounds of the nursing unit to ensure that all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards.
- Assists with the coordination of staffing patterns and productive nursing hours as delegated by the Director of Nursing.
- Observes staff for proper safety techniques and infection control policies and procedures.
- Supervision of meal service to ensure quality of life with regards to the dining experience.
About us: Maplewood Care Center has provided healthcare and housing to seniors in our community since the 70's offering short-term rehabilitation, long-term care and memory support. As part of Volunteers of America, we are more than a nonprofit organization, we are a ministry of service that includes nearly 16,000 paid, professional employees dedicated to helping those in need rebuild their lives and reach their full potential.
Must be a Registered Nurse active and in good standing on the MN Board of Nursing.
Preference given to RNs with previous long term care or transitional care experience.