VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Team Leader/Supervisor
at VXI Global Solutions
VXI Global Solutions LLC is a leading provider of business process and IT outsourcing offering comprehensive services to its clients. Headquartered in downtown Los Angeles, VXI employs over 23,000 people around the world including locations in the U.S., Central America, Europe, China and the Philippines. We are now seeking a Sr. Training Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit for our Canton location.
At VXI, we are guided by our Values of Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork.
Teamwork: Agree on a shared vision and work together for a common goal. Treat each co-worker as a customer. Value and recognize diversity. Support and encourage communication. Learn from experiences. Reinforce ideas positively. Challenge each other professionally. Provide structure and leadership. Respect each other. Practice personal and collective accountability.
Integrity: Say what needs to be said with respect. Tell the truth. Maintain honesty in every partnership. Be prepared for full disclosure. Manage expectations realistically. Practice personal and collective accountability.
Excellence: Be the best in what we do. Provide the best product and the most innovative solutions to our customers. Strive for excellence. Hire and develop the best.
Agility: We’re responsive and receptive to ever-changing markets and technologies, and possess the flexibility to scale from start-up to enterprise size challenges.
Inventiveness: We believe in the power of curiosity and experimentation, and never stop asking if things can be better.
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of a team of Account Associates. This position has a direct and immediate impact on the overall efficiency and profitability of the company.
Your Day to Day:
- Exhibit the VXI Culture of Performance and Core Values; Teamwork, Integrity, and Excellence by regularly applying as guiding principles in the decisions and actions chosen based on Reason, Record, and Circumstance.
- Meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators and Guidelines in addition to VXI Policies and Procedures.
- Accomplishes team results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and motivating employees; coordinating, and enforcing system policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures. Recognizes and recommends operational improvements to increase account associate performance.
- Avoid legal challenges by maintaining compliance with client service agreements and legal requirements.
- Monitors performance of staff members according to established standards.
- May participate in hiring decisions and conduct performance appraisals.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by the leadership team.
To be successful, you must...
Associates degree preferred.
- Have one year previous related leadership experience in a fast paced call center environment, preferably in the role of SME or Team Leader
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Strong phone presence with exemplary customer service and/or sales skills.
· Able to coach and motivate in accordance with the VXI Performance Culture.
· Detail oriented.
· Familiar with contact center tools, systems, and methodologies.
· Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Adaptable to swift program changes, developing the skills in proactive critical thinking and problem-solving.
Environmental and Physical Requirements
· Work in a climate controlled professional office environment with a cubicle style desk workstation.
· Ability to be seated for 2 - 4 hours at any one time, with or without accommodation.
· Ability to speak clearly and annunciate the designated spoken language(s) on a phone call and to others within the Supervisor and Manager levels.
· Ability to hear, with or without accommodation, and listen for understanding with others in the designated spoken language(s), with or without accommodation.
· Ability to use hands to type and eyes to see and read the designated spoken language on a computer monitor for recording sales information, caller information, and other specific information as require by VXI and/or the client, with or without accommodation.
· Ability to follow directions and logical process flows, with or without accommodation.
· Ability to walk or stand for 2-4 hours at a time up to 7-8 hours in a day, with or without accommodation.
?Flexible with schedule to accommodate working in a 24x7 environment and international time zones
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Not included are duties and responsibilities common to all supervisory positions including the requirements to attend or conduct staff meetings, prepare status reports, make internal and outside contacts, schedule, assign and review work; promote good housekeeping; enforce safety rules, security regulations, and standards of conduct; carry out equal employment opportunity policies; and to discipline, train, develop, and review the performance of subordinates.