VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Human Resources Manager
at VXI Global Solutions
Senior Human Resources Manager - Tucson, AZ
VXI Global Solutions is a leading provider of business process and information technology outsourcing offering comprehensive services to its clients. Our company specializes in call center and BPO services, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, VXI employs 25,000 people around the world including locations in China, the Philippines, and Latin America.
The Sr. Human Resources Manager is responsible for hiring, engaging, and retaining our diverse employee workforce. S/he leads the Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and ongoing development. The Sr. Human Resources Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of programs, processes, and metrics that support the achievement of the organization’s business goals. As the chief liaison to the operations and company leadership, this HR leader will drive forward the business in a collaborative manner. If you’re comfortable delivering results in a fluid, high energy, high growth environment, this role is for you.
Here’s what we’ll need from you:
· Act as chief liaison to the business
leaders, consulting with and guiding business decisions based on balanced
people and human resources best practices.
· Drive a positive Canton site culture, working closely with partners and gaining credibility with the operational teams and employees through sound leadership, action, and positive contributions.
· Set the
strategy and operational plan to continue to scale the capability and
capacity of the site team to service our growing global workforce in a way
that delights employees and managers.
· Coach, develop and guide operations supervisors, managers, and other leaders to help build and maintain high-performing teams.
· Help to develop and provide the human resources vision and business context to the Canton HR, and other leadership teams.
· Lead and manage the local human resources team in a productive and cohesive manner.
· Partner closely with talent acquisition, payroll, training, quality assurance, and operations to support and drive the short- and long-term success of the business.
· Develop and demonstrate positive financial impact and return on investment from human resources initiatives in terms of employee engagement and retention, internal communications, performance management, worker’s compensation administration, and leave of absence, etc.
· Work closely with the site leadership on succession planning and identifying the next level of leadership in the site. Help prepare and support the appropriate development plans.
· Provide proactive solutions in employee relations that will set the tone for a healthy long-term relationship between site management and employees.
At VXI, we are guided by our Values of Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork.
Excellence: Be the best in what we do. Provide the best product and the most innovative solutions to our customers. Strive for excellence. Hire and develop the best.
Integrity: Say what needs to be said with respect. Tell the truth. Maintain honesty in every partnership. Be prepared for full disclosure. Manage expectations realistically. Practice personal and collective accountability.
Teamwork: Agree on a shared vision and work together for a common goal. Treat each co-worker as a customer. Value and recognize diversity. Support and encourage communication. Learn from experiences. Reinforce ideas positively. Challenge each other professionally. Provide structure and leadership. Respect each other. Practice personal and collective accountability.
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Not included are duties and responsibilities common to all supervisory positions including the requirements to attend or conduct staff meetings, prepare status reports, make internal and outside contacts, schedule, assign and review work; promote good housekeeping; enforce safety rules, security regulations, and standards of conduct; carry out equal employment opportunity policies; and to discipline, train, develop, and review the performance of subordinates.