VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Manager
at VXI Global Solutions
Embrace your future with VXI and become part of an exciting, dynamic, ever growing, and truly global organization today.
Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for every aspect of a company’s staffing needs. The TA manager manages and leads the recruitment process and the overall utilization of recruiters. Additionally, the manager is fully responsible for the development of the recruitment process and the implementation of recruitment innovations.
Manages a high volume recruiting team and all aspects of the recruiting cycle. Also responsible for the development of team members.
Develops, maintains, and manages key resourcing relationships
Maintains professional to candidates, alliances, vendors and clients
Pre-screens applicants, schedules and conducts interviews
Conducts pre-employment testing, reference checks, and background checks
Communicate employment offers and orientation to new employees
Reviews and audits new hire paperwork ensuring accuracy and compliance to contractual requirements
Maintain recruiting reporting and data, for example, interview/hire ratios or resource data
Assists in other functions as needed and as time permits
Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a combination of relevant experience and education
- 4 to 6 years previous management experience
- 3 - 5 years call center/BPO or high-volume environment required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to think with an innovative mindset in regards to recruiting and overall employee experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to build and execute a recruitment strategy
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, understanding audiences and targeted advertising techniques
- Performance Management
- Previous management experience in a call center environment
- Supports Diversity
- Able to take charge and motivate teams in multiple sites
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Adaptable to swift program changes
- Strong coaching skills; ability to transfer knowledge to others
- Proactive problem-solving