Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Banking Business Excellence Team Manager
at Webster Bank
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Join a team that is leading Webster Bank through an exciting Digital transformation. This is an opportunity to help evolve our largest and fastest growing channel, and to transform the money movement experience for our customers.
At Webster, we strive to respond to the changing needs of our customers, as they navigate life's big financial moments. We put a lot of attention into our Digital products -- and we're proud that they're used by our customers over almost two million times a month.
This a leadership role for an organizationally-minded manager. Key to this role is to deliver a new focus on excellence in our Digital Product Operations. Design and expand our Digital Customer Experience Support team. Optimize it for the largest-volume customer channel in the Community Bank. Provide organizational visibility for our digital storefront and coordinate with other channels to provide excellent digital-to-offline customer experiences.
Manage and contribute to a team of 3-5 Operational Support staff who will:
- Gather & Analyze Platform Performance and Customer Experience Data
- Measurement of Digital contribution to Bank Profit
- Present high-impact insights to Executive level staff
- Implement our Digital Customer Satisfaction measures & Best Practices
- Collaborate with our technology partners to measure and optimize platform performance
- Present Quarterly Business Reviews to the organization to share insights and channel performance
- Support Webster's Compliance and Risk Management Programs
- Vendor Relationship Management (Quarterly and Annual Reviews, invoicing/payment management)
- Facilitate annual Risk Review Processes
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or service-oriented field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience supporting Digital/Internet products
- Financial Services Technology Experience (highly preferred)
- Experience in product management.
- Demonstrated ability to improve an operations environment with transformational change.
- A demonstrated entrepreneurial drive.
- Ability to work effectively across organizations.
- Passionate about building an awesome customer experience.