Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Applications Systems Engineer 5 - Enterprise Content Management Team (ECM)
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Wells Fargo Enterprise Content Management is seeking an application specialist to be part of a dynamic team which supports various Content Management applications including work flow applications and supporting technologies in a content-focused ecosystem consisting of various Content Management capabilities within the Bank. SQL, Scripting, .NET and/or Java are the primary tools of choice.
As a member of the ECM team you will play an important role it the crucial areas of Technology Transformation, Simplification, Application Consolidation and Application Support. Application specialist role would focus on Solution Architecture, Solution Design Recommendations, Application Stability and various development and related roles.
* Acts as Application specialist
* Work closely with various application teams and team leads to understand business and technical requirements
* Evaluate application system designs for efficiency with focus on performance and simplicity
* Define processes and develops documentation as per compliance, risk and application support needs
* Work with content management and work flow projects for eXtensible Process Management (XPM), DIPR (a deposit operations repository and work flow tool and Shared Services Accounting (SSA) Imaging applications and the broader Enterprise Content Management Center of Excellence, (ECM CoE).
* Interact/Collaborate closely with teammates and different technology and business partners
* Work closely with offshore teams and Shared Services enterprise technology teams
* Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
* Work closely with various Application Leads to understand technical requirements.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Excellent data analysis with troubleshooting skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate with senior programmers, partner groups, and other technical business groups.
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Proven experience with source control systems and process documentation.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position Wells Fargo for the future.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
MN-Eagan: 1000 Blue Gentian Rd - Eagan, MN
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.