Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 5 - SHRP Release Management
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Shared Risk Platform Team is seeking an Apps Systems Engineer to join the operations team that leads and participates in SHRP Platform deployments and application support. The team focuses on change management, environment management, application support, and Archer backend support and strategy. The Shared Risk Platform Team strives to ensure that all Wells Fargo corporate functions and lines of business soundly manage risk, comply with applicable laws and regulations, and offer products and services that meet the needs of our customers.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Creative problem solving in areas of workload management, prioritization, and technical challenges.
- Communicating status, plans, progress, and issues with a wide variety of audiences, including senior technical and business management, peers, and technical staff.
- Developing new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Troubleshooting production issues and work with team members to effectively resolve problems that may impact multiple platforms.
- Provide and lead troubleshooting and maintenance of Archer solutions with demonstrated background with RSA Archer GRC business configuration.
- Participate in BCP and platform release activities.
- Document and administer change management requests or backlog items.
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings.
- Develop and maintain schedules/calendars, change timelines, meeting agendas, meeting minutes and other artifacts.
- Provide regular status updates to manager and team members.
- Fulfill other analysis or research activities as requested.
- Ability to work "flextime" to attend scheduled meetings off hours with international teams.
Preferred work location is Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.