Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Initiatives Senior Manager
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Resiliency Solutions helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk areas, including credit risk, operational risk, market risk, reputation risk, and compliance risk.
The Customer Data Management Program is focused on efforts related to Customer Data Management strategy, Regulatory data integrity oversight, and overall due diligence of new opportunities. The team works in partnership with Data Management & Insights, Financial Crimes Risk Management, Corporate Finance, Corporate Risk, Technology, and our Line of Business partners to develop an integrated, multiyear, regulatory, customer data management roadmap and establish a Center of Excellence to serve as the validation and conflict remediation source of customer information.
Seeking a Business Initiatives Senior Manager to actively manage and evolve the ongoing Regulatory strategy for the centralized capability for customer data management to increase efficiency, reduce risk, and improve the customer experience. This highly visible role will report to the Customer Data Management Lead and be responsible for:
- Evolve and execute the CDM Strategy to meet the growing needs of our Line of Business partners
- Manage day to day activities of Strategy / Optimization Support, Data-Analytics, Automation, and Issue Management / Project teams responsible for supporting CDM organizational change through planning and follow-through on established priorities
- Manage oversight of large scale, enterprise-wide remediation initiatives
- Drive and own process definition, process management and process improvement of the BPM lifecycle
- Establish and maintain relationships with business partners to inform, influence and help drive critical change necessary to ensure controls are effective and are in line with existing and emerging business needs
- Create and maintain necessary program documentation
- Drive automation efficiency efforts through Strategy & Optimization Support teams
- Effectively manage and lead a disciplined and centralized intake / tracking process for all new and modified data remediation requests
- Facilitate packaging of complex analysis, metrics and insights. This includes the ability to request information from multiple/disparate groups, consolidate, review and provide credible challenges on the information received, report out findings and provide recommendations where appropriate
- Provide support for audit and examination readiness including the coordination, review and management of both internal and external data requests from audit, regulators and other stakeholders
This role requires a strategic leader with strong relationship management, influencing, vision and execution skills. A key differentiator will be the ability to understand and operate successfully in a complex, heavily regulated and matrixed corporate environment. The role requires a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience driving Regulatory remediation efforts related to SHRP, Consent Orders and MRA’s
- Direct experience managing Customer Data initiatives and / or processes
- Experience driving Business Process Management activities including evaluations, tools, process lifecycle
- Experience with enterprise-wide Change Management initiatives and driving / balancing strategic needs with competing priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Experience with Customer Data Management systems such as Hogan CIS
- Ability to influence without direct authority, create and manage (while achieving results) large-scale change and influence people at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with many business and functional areas
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups including executive management, regulatory examiners and internal auditors
- Experience with writing policies and procedures / navigating through Reliance agreements
- Experience designing, implementing and/or maintaining high risk operational processes
- Experience analyzing data, legal and regulatory sources
- Experience with complex banking services related to customer data management
- Previous experience successfully managing regulatory based remediation activities in a risk environment
- Experience in translating leadership vision into executable processes
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.