Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Liaison Manager 4 - Technology Vendor Management Manager PM/Process/Tools/Reporting
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo Enterprise Information Technology (EIT)
Technology at Wells Fargo is at the heart of what enables us to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. The EIT team leads technology for one of the highest cap financial institutions in the world, helping 76.6 million customers conduct an average of 95 million transactions each day, helping more end-customers every day - both in the United States and across the globe - than any other division of our company.
The EIT team helps customers directly every time they do business with the company, delivering a true One Wells Fargo experience and ensuing their security, regardless of channel. EIT also helps customers by remaining trusted partners working with all lines of business to develop and deliver value-added products and services. To do this, EIT draws on the talents and motivation of thousands of technology team members across the enterprise. Altogether, EIT manages world-wide technology for more than 8,700 stores and 12,500 ATMs - larger than Starbucks and the Gap combined.
Technology COO (TCOO)/Business Performance Group Overview
The EIT Business Performance Group plays a critical role in driving business performance and works with business leaders and enterprise teams to identify strategic effectiveness and efficiency opportunities through robust quantitative and qualitative analysis. The team leverages their ability to syndicate results and work with executive management to translate opportunities into prioritized efforts, particularly in IT resourcing. The groups engages with Supply Chain and the third-party executives to define and execute commercial opportunities to drive in-source, out-source, or co-source considerations. The group is charged with ensuring adherence to third party policy and governance within EIT.
The Technology Vendor Mgmt. Manger role will report directly to the EIT Vendor Management Leader and will lead a team responsible for supporting program initiatives and reporting for the EIT Third-Party Service Provider Portfolio. Specifically this individual will lead a team to execute the Third Party Service provider polices on behalf of the EIT Lines of Business, which in turn support all businesses across the enterprise.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued and supported to do work that energizes them
- Sets agenda, builds high-performing team, and sells the vision. Ensuring training and coaching of employees, mentoring, and providing team with developmental opportunities
- Manage Program Office and Initiatives (i.e. continuous improvement, corrective actions, roadmap, etc.) supporting EIT Vendor Management Program
- Leads team that develops and enhances program tools and procedures to support ongoing monitoring of Technology vendors, along with creating program level reporting and scorecards
- Develops and maintains a program to measure customer satisfaction with Third-Party Service Providers
- Ensures that Third Party Service provider processes are executed in accordance with planned objectives and within Company policies
- Ensures regular third party service provider reviews as determined by risk level, and appropriate oversight and visibility for critical service providers
- Develops reports as a means of communication with both third party service providers and EIT leadership. Relays the level of performance as well as department activity Directs remediation plans as appropriate to correct deviation from established standards and objectives
- Appropriately identifying escalating and addressing issues, when necessary
- Building strong partnership and collaborating effectively with Supply Chain Management (SCM), Third Party Risk Management (TPRM), Enterprise Information Security (EIS), Group Third Party Officers (GTPO), and other technology risk team members to ensure appropriate oversight and governance of third party service providers
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
Other Desired Qualifications
- Prior experience within IT department and knowledge of IT products/services
- Familiarity with third-party risk regulatory requirements and industry practices
- Strong Understanding of vendor management principles and practices
- Experience designing processes and reporting, including tool deployment
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Excel, etc.)
- Management experience in large corporation, multi-line business organizations
- Experience articulating issues, risk and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communications skills
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, including financial analysis abilities
- Problem resolution abilities
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with MS Project
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.