Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Process Architect Manager - Business Initiatives Senior Manager
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
We are seeking an experienced professional to join us to help develop and deliver an Enterprise iGrafx BPM Capability. This position will lead sprint team of Business Process Architects and BPM Deployment Consultants supporting onboarding of various Wells Fargo organizations to iGrafx as well as building process model inventories for business units.
- Manage a team of senior Business Process Architects and BPM Implementation Consultants responsible for identifying the inventory for a line of business and helping them onboard on to the centralized process modeling repository.
- Work directly with LOB CAO/COO teams to deploy BPM Platforms and Practices within their organization
- Lead enterprise wide projects/ programs to understand and document the existing business landscape for the organization using architecture tools and templates
- Responsible for decomposing large complex functions & business areas into logical process hierarchy/ taxonomy
- Help define the core Top of the house Value Streams for the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the creation of folder structure in iGrafx, loading of enterprise standard object libraries, folder structure execution of any additional task to complete foundational setup for the LOB to start their process documentation in iGrafx
- Works with Business Executives, Business Process Owners, Risk Partners and other stakeholders on the high-level scoping of the processes and their linkages to the various elements of the enterprise (process, risk, control, application etc.)
- Manage modeling and non-modeling epics and detailed user stories for onboarding LOB on iGrafx
- Manage resources who are responsible for mapping processes to multiple taxonomies (process, capability, service etc.)
- Manage resources responsible for managing teams who are on point to connect upstream and downstream processes
- Ensure all entity relationships within the process architecture repository is being maintained accurately
- Oversee a group of offshore process architects/ sprint team to ensure that the sprint deliverables are being completed on time
- Responsible for architecture governance i.e. review the models for architectural compliance, review with SMEs and process owners
- Responsible for defining and communicating Enterprise process modeling standards across the organization
- Oversee business process architecture activities across domain, product, segment & channel silos
- Support Taxonomy to drive adoption across the firm
- Act as consultant to our Business and technology partners regarding the Operating & Reference Taxonomy
- Analyze and facilitate taxonomy alignment to technology and business assets
- Identify and provide process taxonomy expertise to normalize the process levels in the taxonomy
- Support Process Taxonomy initiatives
- Analyze against taxonomy to understand gaps based on process definition
- Analyze and normalize process level of the taxonomy
- Training/guiding business partners and project participants on process modeling standards and best practices
- Support roll out of enterprise process modeling standards
- Support maintenance of enterprise process modeling standards and best practices
- Responsible for establishing business objectives around process modeling and architecture, coordinating business planning, the development of short and long range strategic plans and identification and analysis of business opportunities.
- Duties may include: evaluating merger & acquisition targets or third party opportunities; proposing and reviewing product line or service changes or expansions based on the core process capabilities of an organization; cost/utilization or efficiency studies leveraging the existing process inventory
- Serves as an information resource to business-line management.
- May direct internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents Wells Fargo on Industry boards and committees.
- Manages a small staff typically consisting of process architects or strategy consultants
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of APQC PCF(American Productivity and Quality Center Process Classification Framework)
- Experience in object-oriented modeling & process decomposition
- Experience in current state process modeling, process re-engineering and future state workflow modeling
- Experience in doing Process Decomposition and/or creating process taxonomies for financial organization
- Experience with reference architecture / taxonomies
- Business Process Architecture experience in a banking environment
- Experience on leading Business Process Architecture practice
- TOGAF or any other Architecture Framework certification
- Experience on working with BA tools like Mega, Troux, Alfabet
- Facilitation skills such as Helix
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave - Atlanta, GA
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
OR-Portland: 350 Sw Jefferson - Portland, OR
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
UT-Salt Lake City: 299 S Main St - Salt Lake City, UT
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.