Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contact Center Quality & Self Assurance Operations Leader (BFM2)
at Wells Fargo
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.
Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, investment and mortgage products and services, as well as consumer and commercial finance, through 7,700 locations, more than 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 33 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 263,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the U.S. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 29 on Fortune’s 2019 rankings of America’s largest corporations
Wells Fargo Payments, Virtual Solutions & Innovation (PVSI)
The PVSI group aligns and integrates groups from across Wells Fargo to focus on the delivery of the next generation of payments capabilities and transformational digital and online offerings. This group also invests in research, development and strategic partnerships dedicated to designing new customer experiences and products. This group includes Consumer Credit Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products, Treasury Management and Merchant Services, Innovation, One Wells Fargo, Virtual Channels and Operations.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC)
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) supports the majority of all customer interactions at Wells Fargo. With our customers' growing preference for virtual interaction, we are in the best position to connect the customer experience across all channels - full-service and self-service, virtual and physical.
With approximately 13,000 team members, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) serves Wells Fargo consumer and small business customers through various channels -- digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact center (phone, email, and correspondence). As part of Payments, Virtual Solutions & Innovation (PVSI), WFVC's vision is to pioneer the next generation of financial services and provide the best virtual experiences anytime, anyhow, and anywhere.
Over 28 million customers use our digital channels to manage their financial lives, and our customer-facing contact centers support approximately 450 million customer contacts annually. Whether our customers connect with us online or by phone, email, or in writing, WFVC is positioned to satisfy our customers' financial needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This Executive leader provides strategic oversight and senior leadership for the Contact Center business strategy around self-assurance activities to ensure the right controls are in place and being monitored to ensure risk is effectively managed and meeting expectations. This leader will lead the team through transformation and process re-engineering and build out a new team to support the self-assurance activities, in close partnership with our Risk and Control partners. This leader will also manage a team of over 200 team members in Quality Assurance, managing day to day activities as well as assessing best practices across the Banking Industry. This role will also lead other operational functions such as performance management and incentive compensation administration. This leader will work very closely and with Risk, Compliance, Control and Legal Partners, acting as a liaison between the Contact Center Front Line Leaders and key external partners concerning all work that is tied to Risk Management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop the overall approach and framework for self-assurance activities across all high and moderate business processes within the Contact Center environment.
- Manage the day to day responsibilities for Quality Assurance. Includes focus on team member engagement, coaching, business reviews.
- Evaluate best practices for Quality Assurance and Self-Assurance across the Financial Service Industry and lead changes based on best practice identification.
- Focus on building highly skilled and talented teams.
- Partner extensively with Risk, Control teams, Compliance and Legal on all Contact Center risk related matters. Work with partners to build best in class processes to support risk efforts and mitigation.
- Partner extensively with Contact Center Leaders, reporting out Quality Assurance trends, sharing key insights, making recommendations for reporting and coaching practices.
- Look to technology to help automate and enhance activities.
The successful candidate will have success in building and leading high performing, industry-leading customer focused teams. This executive will have experience leading a best-in-class organization leveraging highly disciplined business, financial, operations, credit and risk management processes.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of successful management experience in financial services, consumer retail, or management consulting
- 5+ years of experience with operational risk management preferably within the financial services industry
- Ability to represent the business to internal and external auditors, oversight teams, and regulatory agencies
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills combined with strategic business focus and a passion for the customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence without direct authority, create and manage (while achieving results) large-scale change, and influence people at all levels of the organization
- Strong relationship management and proven leadership skills, with solid conflict management, negotiation and organizational effectiveness techniques
- Extensive collaboration and teamwork with internal partners to develop and implement relevant strategies that enhance the customer and team member experience through multiple channels
- Experience with assisting in establishing overall achievement of customer service and related goals and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to manage effectively in a heavily matrixed organization with a high degree of initiative and strong ability to meet key responsibilities with limited direction and oversight
- Proven success recruiting, inspiring, developing, coaching and motivating team members through balanced leadership with a focus on team member engagement and retention and performance management
- Ability to communicate powerfully and prolifically to senior and executive leaders and simplify the complex
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills with the ability to present information in order to create understanding and influence decisions
- Proven ability using PowerPoint and other presentation tools to deliver a message to senior leaders
- Proven success building and maintaining strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups, including executive management and senior leaders with many different and often conflicting priorities, and ability to bring consensus that drives business performance
Location: Charlotte, NC; San Antonio, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Westlake, TX; Richmond, VA; other major Contact Center hubs may be considered
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.