Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Integrity Manager 1 - DES Execution Manager
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Data Management and Insights (DMI), which is responsible for the data strategy and capabilities at Wells Fargo, focuses on leveraging data as a strategic asset and is a growing organization. Data is critical to Wells Fargo’s continued success, deepening relationships with our customers, creating a seamless and convenient multi-channel experience, and meeting our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs. DMI defines how we use information across the company, align our business practices, and support our continued focus on great customer experience
As a part of DMI, this Data Integrity Manager 1 (DIM1) position will report up through the Data Domain and Privacy Management (DDPM) group which provides support for execution of required activities that drive Enterprise Data Governance Policy compliance and alignment to enterprise data strategies across Wells Fargo Data Domains. Within DDPM, the Domain Execution Manager will manage a team of analysts within the Domain Execution Services (DES) team focused on providing centralized support to Data Domain teams on the completion of required deliverables. These key deliverables include the creation and maintenance of application data dictionaries and data quality control inventories and assessments.
- Support the hiring and onboarding of FTE and contractor DES Analyst resources
- Manage DES Analysts on required activities within assigned Data Domains
- Provide input and updates into delivery and resource plans to support execution of activities
- Develop an effective partnership with assigned Data Domain teams to ensure appropriate alignment and support for activities
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Learn more about Who We Are. Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to view: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1wnNCsFZfFVW7aXdtLBFvYrHynSOJcL0
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in strategic planning or project/program delivery
- Experience in data governance/data management concepts and practices
- Experience with audit and regulatory management or operational risk
- Experience in data quality and control improvement
- Experience with data issue tracking and prioritization
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: Min: $88,900 Mid: $127,000
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: Min: $88,900 Mid: $127,000
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.