Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Management Enterprise Support, Business Consultant (Business Support Consultant 3)
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Data Management & Insights (DMI) is transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages data. Our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our team members, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company. This team also provides next generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs.
Reporting directly to the DMI Administration Enterprise Support Lead, this Business Consultant is a key role to developing the Enterprise Support function; driving centralized coordination and delivery of Data Management & Insights (DMI), cross-DMI, and Enterprise Finance & Information Technology (EFIT) initiatives, providing execution oversight and planning on key DMI-wide initiatives, coordinating DMI risk activities, and supporting vendor / third party engagement process. Additionally, this role will communicate regularly to DMI and Business teams, as well as engage with internal & external partners on the progress of Wells Fargo’s data management program.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Lead cross-functional teams with varying levels of seniority and experience to support DMI-wide programs including but not limited to process improvement, vendor / third party coordination and sourcing strategy / management, coordination of enterprise risk and process activities
- Drive the design and implementation of process improvements across DMI through standardizing approaches and refining "business as usual" processes
- Support & coordinate across DMI teams to execute process changes and associated change management requirements
- Manage programs for the Enterprise Support Team through prioritization of initiatives and coordination of necessary teams and resources across DMI. Examples include but are not limited to: coordination of vendor statement of work assessments, third party engagement process and pipeline
- Provide support & triage to DMI Leadership on key strategic projects through leading cross-functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute on core DMI initiatives
- Participate in DMI partner/ vendor identification, engagement, internal coordination and deliver strategic and analytical assessments of DMI vendor profile in collaboration with key enterprise partners such as EIT
- Leads third party process execution, coordination, continuous improvement, and management of all DMI requests for third party engagements - includes but not limited to SOW support, relationship management, third party risk assessment guidance etc.
- Establish & prepare necessary reporting and metrics to support DMI strategic narratives on overall growth and progress of the data management strategy at Wells Fargo. Examples include but are not limited to: Defining structure, process and requirements for reporting, including trend highlights and performance metrics, developed in support of key operational programs
- Coordinate and drive DMI risk management activities and response through compliance with applicable policies and programs, including acting as a point of coordination between Risk and DMI sub-functions with respect to DMI’s execution against DMI business risk programs (e.g. BPRM, BCP, RRP, RCSA)
Other Desired Qualifications
- Management consulting experience
- Experience with risk or third party vendor management
- Experience with business continuity and resolution and recovery planning
- Process management experience
- Outstanding collaborator and facilitator, possessing strong interpersonal skills to work effectively at all levels of an organization including team members, managers, and senior executives.
- Proven success with creating timelines, allocating resources, and resolving conflict.
- Ability to consult with business partners to define key performance metrics, dashboards or scorecards
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute a variety of large-scale programs, services and initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity and risk, working collaboratively across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Adept communicator who is comfortable in highly visible and rapidly changing situations.
- Skilled change agent, working toward solutions and delivery approaches in a shared services environment.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.