Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Finance Remediation Manager - Advanced Financial Analytic Manager
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy.
Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
The team is primarily responsible for providing centralize finance analytical support and guidance for the customer remediation process. The team ensures governance and monitoring of financial calculations and standards to promote enterprise wide consistency in financial harm and restitution spanning a wide range of businesses, products and processes.
This role manages the team of finance analysts that directly assist the remediation process in determining the financial impact on customers when issues arise. This person will work closely with senior leadership on urgent, sensitive issues and ensure the appropriate financial support and knowledge is provided to address remediation of the issues. This manager will be responsible for:
- Ensure enterprise wide standards and approaches are leveraged to promote consistent calculation of financial impact and treatment
- Provide direct support to the Customer Remediation COE with financial analytical support to provide appropriate financial calculations to determine customer impact
- Work directly with senior remediation, accounting and finance leadership to provide critical information relative to cases management, financial impacts, and issue awareness
- Develop and optimize processes to efficiently and effectively provide support to the remediation process by continuously monitoring SLAs, case management, and calculation standardization
- Ensure monitoring of calculations are in accordance with EUCT policy and Customer Remediation policy
- Maintain and strengthen Risk Controls
- The incumbent must have the ability to analyze and understand complex business models and accurately assess resulting impacts
- The role requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence both directly and indirectly for desired outcomes
- The position also calls for key prioritization and time management skills, in order to quickly assess the top priority in fast moving situations, act independently and keep Senior Management up to date at all times
- Outstanding leadership skills and the proven ability to foster a culture of strong consultation and collaboration, sound controls, and continuous improvement will be determining factors in selection
Leadership and credibility will be determining factors in selection. Successful candidates will be articulate and possess a demonstrated leadership capability; they will have strong inter-personal effectiveness but also a high level of analytical knowledge. A key differentiator will be the ability to understand and operate successfully in a complex, heavily matrixed environment. The role requires a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Incumbent should have experience managing in a fast-paced environment and should be comfortable with handling critical deadlines
- Knowledge of various financial products and the how fees, interest and balances interact with the financial instrument
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.