Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Compensation Consultant
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our "team members, candidates, and operational" strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
We are seeking a highly motivated Compensation Consultant to join our Wells Fargo Executive Compensation team. This organization is responsible for managing the design, structure and administration of the executive compensation and performance management programs for the senior most executives at Wells Fargo. This individual will work with partners across the enterprise, such as HR, Risk, Finance and Legal, to execute against Executive Compensation’s priorities, including managing risk and operational excellence, in support of HR’s strategic priorities and aspirations.
This individual will:
- Create compensation analysis to evaluate market competitiveness for senior executive jobs, utilizing quantitative, financial and statistical tools, and job pricing information
- Conduct research, collect and perform analysis of data, and create/maintain routine and ad-hoc reporting for the team
- Contribute to preparation of meeting materials for the Human Resources Committee (HRC), Board of Directors, and management
- Support the performance management process for the Operating Committee, including performance objective setting and year end evaluations
- Support the development of the annual proxy statement, including the Compensation Discussion & Analysis (CD&A) and related compensation tables
- Work with data teams across the company to source and prepare data for analytical requirements
- Help strengthen process, procedures and control across executive compensation team to support strong risk management, execution against requirements, and delivery of best in class service/experience
- Track major project and key initiatives to assist with timely execution against deliverables
The preferred locations for this job opening are as listed in the job posting (Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; St. Louis, MO; Des Moines, IA; Dallas, TX; Phoenix, AZ), however other Wells Fargo locations may be considered.
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
TX-DAL-Oakcliff: 5801 Marvin D Love Freeway - Dallas, TX
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.