Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Learning and Development Associate Manager
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice, where people are our competitive advantage. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
Manages a team of Learning & Development (L&D) facilitator professionals to ensure effective delivery of functional learning and development solutions; for various in-market Lines of Business. May provide support in areas of learning-related resource coordination, process, project management, and initiatives.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing, coaching, and developing Learning & Development staff to enhance performance, contributions, internal customer focus and career development
- Providing in-person (or virtual) observation, coaching and feedback to staff that facilitate prescribed functional learning curriculums to various functions and lines of business
- Delivering on a functional and product learning and development strategy to maximize learning solutions
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies, decrease complexity, leverage economies of scale and skill and technology, to reduce overall learning expense and improve learning solution effectiveness
- Leveraging performance metrics and measures to continually assess the effectiveness and value of programs and processes being used
- Maintaining current knowledge of best practices in learning and development solutions, industry practices, and implementation solutions
- Managing resource assignments and training calendar
- Building strong relationships with others in a proactive manner
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Important Reminders When Applying:
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
HUMAN RESOURCES/HUMAN RESOURCES
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.