Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Risk & Finance Core Services Technology Governance and Portfolio Pipeline Management (Tech Mgr 5)
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Risk and Finance CIO organization provides technology to several lines of businesses including Risk, Compliance, Finance, Audit and Legal with a combined technology spend in excess of $500+MM annually and is a 1100+ person global organization. Risk & Finance Technology is part of Enterprise Business Technology team within Wells Fargo’s Enterprise Information Technology Division.
The Risk & Finance Core Services is a horizontal function within Risk and Finance CIO organization and is responsible for delivering data consistently across Risk & Finance. This Technology Manager will report to Risk & Finance Core Services CTO. This role is responsible for Technology Governance and Portfolio Pipeline Management for the Risk & Finance common technology services platform. The Risk & Finance Core Services Platform is envisioned to provide data, reporting and analytics capability for all business processes across Risk (Credit Risk, Enterprise Risk, Operational Risk and Compliance) and Finance (Controllers, Treasury, Supply Chain and Tax).
The Risk & Finance Core Services Technology Governance and Portfolio Pipeline Management (TM5) role will:
- Take responsibility for end to end technology governance - which encompasses adhering to various policies and requirements across the enterprise such as Data, Information Security, Third Party Risk, Project Risk, Technology Risk etc
- Ensure alignment and compliance to Data Management & Insights (DMI) prescribed Enterprise Data Governance policies and requirements that are applicable from technology perspective
- Liaison with Data Management & Insights (DMI) for Finance, Credit Risk, Operational Risk & Compliance data domains and represent Risk & Finance common services organization
- Ensure alignment and compliance to Information Security policies and requirements
- Ensure alignment and compliance to Project SDLC policies and requirements
- Ensure alignment and compliance to Technology Compliance requirements
- Act as single point of contact for all Technology Audit issues
- Will lead the remediation of audit issues by collaborating with other technology managers/leads across the organization.
- Lead the pipeline management process for Risk & Finance common services platform
- Define and run the intake process for the Risk & Finance common services platform
- Facilitate prioritization conversations with upstream and downstream systems
- Send communications and newsletters to stakeholders informing the changes to the platform
- Effectively manage the integration complexity and interdependencies across the enterprise
- Champion SDLC process excellence (Waterall, Agile etc) across Risk & Finance Core Services organization
- Lead, operate and respond to real time challenges, given the dynamic nature of the business and technology environment.
- Be an effective change agent. Identify new and innovative ways to apply technology to solve data related problems.
- Partner and Collaborate with various groups across the firm, such as Platform Engineering, Enterprise Change Management, Tech PMO, Tech Ops Risk, and Audit
The preferred work location is Charlotte, NC or Chandler, AZ. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to Charlotte, NC or Chandler, AZ with limited to no relocation assistance.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 15+ years of application development, implementation or operations (production support) experience
- 10 + years of Risk & Finance domain experience
- 10+ years of technology governance experience for large scale enterprise wide platforms or systems
- 5+ years of project and organizational budgeting & financials management experience
- Must be knowledgeable in processes and data related to risk and finance functions
- Experience in leading Data Warehouse and Data Analytics applications for Risk and Finance
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.