Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technology Relationship Manager 4
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
This is a key leadership position that will serve as the technology owner of the BLADE application that is foundational to successfully supporting the analytics community. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the design, development, and ongoing support of a service based technology solution. This is an individual contributor role that will provide technical guidance to the cross functional team developing and supporting the BLADE application.
The person in this position will collaborate with key partners including Data Management and Insights and various technology service providers such as architecture, production support, risk, and security. This person will fill a critical technical lead role on the BLADE scrum teams ensuring team focus and assisting with solution design and implementation questions.
- Works with architecture teams to translate high level architecture into low level design
- Defines the implementation design and resolves any developer questions
- Assists with work effort sizing estimation and ensures high quality work output
- Maintains regular contact with senior management within Technology and the supported business unit
- Provides leadership to less experienced staff
- Acts as the single point of contact for the client and the appropriate technical groups from solution planning to sizing/estimating to fulfillment
- Influences technology selection by gathering and reviewing customer information, working with technology teams to determine if standard solution will work or if custom solution is necessary, and recommending the best option to the customer, including providing guidance on leveraging new technology
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.