Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Management Global Product Management Manager 3
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Wells Fargo is one of the largest providers of Treasury Management services in the U.S. Treasury Management helps customers optimize their cash flow while mitigating their operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost and time savings by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach. We put our customers at the center of every decision we make, focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
This executive role is a senior leader position in the Treasury Management Product team with a focus on developing and executing our Receivables Strategy, supporting business-to-business and consumer-to-business solutions leading a team of product management professionals supporting Wells Fargo’s integrated receivables solutions. Under your leadership, the team will provide our customers with best-in-class solutions while providing industry leading guidance and consultation to respond to emerging receivables trends.
- Develop a multi-year strategic product roadmap to include vision, execution strategy, development prioritization, customer onboarding and pricing simplification and distribution platforms.
- Engage executive level decision makers to gain support and buy-in for your product vision, execution strategy and investment needs.
- Evangelize the product vision with internal and external stakeholders, participating in industry events to demonstrate commercial insight, leadership, and innovation.
- Apply market expertise to develop and manage highly complex product solutions that create a synergy of cost-efficiency, functionality and creativity to exceed the needs and requirements of your customers.
- Ensure your teams efforts are integrated with partner lines of business; sales, implementation, service, technology, operations and risk management.
- Provide leadership to project teams; identify project goals, objectives, deliverables, constraints and issues; monitor completion of tasks to ensure that project goals are achieved.
- Manage 3rd party vendor partners related to vendor selection, product implementation, processing and servicing.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated ability as an innovative leader of high performing, industry-leading teams focused on customer experience. This leader will have experience soliciting executive level investment support for strategic initiatives and the ability to collaborate effectively across a matrixed organization to execute successfully on key priorities.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business.
Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
May be open to other Wells Fargo locations
Other Desired Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience working in the payments industry
- Demonstrated ability to drive revenue growth in a product management role
- Ability to drive product innovation based on evolving customer needs, technological evolution, and dynamic market conditions
- Strategic Leadership - Creating and achieving a desired future state vision through influence on individual and group goals, reinforcements and systems
- Results oriented with outstanding ability to motivate teams and mobilize the resources to accomplish objectives
- A strong and effective manager and leader, capable of attracting, mentoring, retaining and promoting talented and productive staff
- A true team player and collaborator, translating prior knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally
- Organizational Awareness - Having and using knowledge of systems, situations, pressures, and culture within the company to identify potential organizational problems and opportunities; perceiving the impact and the implications of decisions on other components of the company as well as the impact on investors, customers, and clients
- A powerful and prolific communicator with the ability to quickly tailor the message to the right audience
- An impeccable reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency, big picture, detail orientation and business acumen
- A self-starter with a working knowledge of risk management fundamentals and policy creation
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.