Gila River Hotels & Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Beverage Assistant Manager
at Gila River Hotels & Casinos
This position is with providing management to all levels of the beverage department and will assist with actively supervising, coaching, counseling, directing, training and mentoring beverage team in meeting and exceeding quality standards, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Responsible for all aspects of the effective beverage management within a casino environment
- Ensure total compliance with all responsible alcohol service policies.
- Assist with fostering teamwork, Lead, direct, mentor, and guide supervisors.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in food and beverage management required.
- Experience working in a fast paced high volume bar, restaurant or nightclub is preferred.
- Must possess excellent service skills, strong organizational skills, telephone etiquette, and be a self- starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Skills in the use of personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite Software, email and enterprise specific programs.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.