Gila River Hotels & Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Court Assistant Manager
at Gila River Hotels & Casinos
This position provides oversight to all Food Court to ensure profitable operation, optimum guest satisfaction, and return visits, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Responsible for all aspects of the effective management of the business operations within a casino environment.
- Assists with supervising employees on the proper instructions on food handling, cash handling and work safety rules.
- Assist with actively coaching, counseling, directing, training and mentoring team in meeting Enterprise standards.
- Assist with fostering team work. Lead, direct, mentor and guide supervisors.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in restaurant operation required.
- Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly and calculate basic math functions as they relate to point of sale cash/credit transactions, cash reconciliation and product inventory.
- Must possess excellent service skills, strong organizational skills, telephone etiquette, and be a self- starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Skills in the use of personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite Software, email and enterprise specific programs.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.