Gila River Hotels & Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen Supervisor
at Gila River Hotels & Casinos
This position assists beverage management in organizing and monitoring work processes to ensure ultimate guest service satisfaction and operational objectives, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Assign work and supervise beverage service.
- Conduct pre-shift huddles. Communicate effectively with the team providing support, timely feed back and recognition of performance.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments to ensure ultimate service.
- Ensure guests are properly served and all policies and procedures with regard to the safe and efficient service of alcohol and Title 4 liquor laws and regulations are strictly followed.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume food court, restaurant or nightclub is preferred.
- In-depth wine, beer and spirituous liquor knowledge preferred.
- Must possess excellent service skills, strong organizational skills, telephone etiquette, and be a self- starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Skills in the use of personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite Software, email and enterprise specific programs.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.