Gila River Hotels & Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gila River Hotels & Casinos
This position is expected to exceed to participate in and overseeing the detail and completion of the maintenance of the casino including ,sweeping, mopping, cleaning and organizing food and hospitality areas. This position will also work in coordination with banquet set-up relating to the set-up of chairs, tables, and other preparations related to catering and food service, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Supervise Stewarding team, ensures all duties and tasks are completed and assigned.
- Removes all trash and maintains loading and receiving areas in a safe and clean condition.
- Cleans and sanitizes all food service areas and equipment.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Gila River Environmental Health Food Handlers Card, Blood-Borne Pathogens (BBP) and other required compliance trainings.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Skills in the use of personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite Software, email and enterprise specific programs.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.